What Is International SEO?
What Can Influence a Global Digital Marketing Campaign?
Here are some of the most common international SEO questions, which can help set up your strategy.
- Is your business a start-up or an established service looking to expand?
- What are your resources? This could mean manpower, time, and/or money, among other things.
- Do you have an existing online presence? How strong is it? What is the current local traffic of your website?
- Do you want to a multi-lingual approach? You could target specific locations or even languages, or opt for multi-country and/or multi-lingual SEO options. You will want to discuss these choices and the different ways they can be combined with your consultant. You could aim for different languages in different countries, one language in multiple countries, etc.
- Do you have a physical location in your target countries? Or are you planning on establishing one?
- What marketing and cultural differences exist between your current location and target audiences?
See what our customers have to say about us.We’ve integrated our Google Reviews directly into our website so you can see what our customers say about Digital Estate.